Your guarantee? Our code of conduct.
Transparency and trust build the foundation of the relationship to you, our investors.
Apart from FPM's own ethical standards, we abide by the code of conduct of the German Investment and Asset Management Association (BVI).
Drawn up on the basis of existing laws, the BVI's compliance rules ensure that investors' capital and rights are handled both properly and responsibly. By offering investors reliability, integrity and transparency, investment trusts aim to build up the trust of investors and the public and satisfy their increased information needs.
Our commitment? Your benefit.
- The fund advisers and the investment trust shall act solely in the interests of investors when managing funds.
- The fund advisers and the investment trust shall provide clear, detailed and comprehensive information in order to ensure appropriate and professional soliciting of customers and proper customer service.
- The fund advisers and the investment trust shall ensure that funds are managed by a qualified management team in accordance with the contract terms, and shall counteract any conflicts of interest.
- The execution of securities transactions is governed by a clear set of principles that ensures proper handling and equal treatment of investors.
- The fund advisers and the investment trust shall maintain the integrity of the market.
Further detailed information about the BVI rules of conduct.